Acacia Honey عسل زهرة الاكاسيا
Raw & Cold-Extracted
Regular price Rs.500
NECTAR SOURCE: Yellow Acacia Flowers.
CONSISTENCY: Smooth, moderately runny.
COLOUR: Light golden.
TASTE: Mild and with distinct vanilla notes.
PROPERTIES: Acacia honey has been used in traditional Russian medicine to treat several ailments, including respiratory infections, insomnia, kidney disease and headaches. According to "Honey in Traditional and Modern Medicine," acacia honey has a low glycemic index which may help regulate blood sugar.
Acacia honey is a mono-floral honey and has a very low sucrose content so it is the best choice for diabetics as an alternative to sugar. It is known for its therapeutic qualities because it cleanses the liver, conditions the intestines and improves digestion due to strong antibacterial properties.
Because of its mild , it is ideal to use in baking, cooking or simply using it as a perfect alternative to processed sugars for a clean, healthy living.
This honey, because of its specific aroma, increases appetite and quickly replenishes lost energy. Regulates secretion of acid in the stomach, and it is good as wanted preventive with bronchial disturbances.
Acacia honey is best to use every morning, one before breakfast (if needed use more), or dissolved in warm water, milk, tea, or even better in apple vinegar. It is recommended to use it with black or green tea, because it increases the effect of tea and honey.
The Acacia Tree is a deciduous, thorny moderate-size tree, 3 to 9 m tall and diameters up to 2 m have been recorded. The bark is rough with irregular cracks. The flowers are pale white to pale yellow, fragrant growing in bunches and appear between March and May depending on geographic location.
This tree is native to Pakistan, Afghanistan, and India. In Pakistan it is found below 1200 m in the foothill ranges of the Himalayas, Salt Range, Sulaiman Hills, Balochistan and Kirthar Range. It is also found in the plains close to these mountains. Source: The Trees of Pakistan, 1993. M Iqbal Sheikh. Available at: www.usaid.gov)
Our are trained and certified in the art of cold-extraction of honey to EU Standards.
Why we can not sell our honey cheaper?
- We do not mix this honey with other cheap ingredients in order to bulk up the honey. This is pure honey. There are no additional ingredients.
- We do not heat our honey in order to extract it more easily. Yes, we spend more time and energy manually extracting the honey- because we want to keep our honey raw with those amazing health benefits.
- We do not filter our honey. So this honey has natural bee pollen, micro pieces of and bee wax, all of which benefit your health.
- We do not use our bees for commercial pollination. Our bee farm is located in a wild place, so our honey does not have any pesticides or herbicides or other harmful chemicals.
- Any real beekeeper will tell you how much work is required with bees to get each jar of honey. If you have bees, then you just work, work and work.
- We do not use any chemicals in order kill pests found in the hives, nor do we use chemicals in the winter time in order to help the bees survive until spring. If you do your research you will find that 90% of beekeepers use chemicals on bees.
All the honeys we sell are raw, meaning they are not heated and pasteurized, and are only lightly filtered.
This helps to retain that fresh from the hive taste and all the corresponding health benefits. Raw honey will tend to crystallize, some naturally do this quicker than others. If you find your honey starting to crystallize, gently warm it on the stove with the sealed glass jar in a pan of warm water.
This slow heating will remove the crystal without altering the flavor or destroying the natural enzymes that make honey healthy.
We spend a lot of time, effort and resources towards training and development of our beekeepers to International Standards.
We are UAE Food Municipality and Pakistan Standards for Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) certified company. It is illegal to sell honey in Pakistan without PSQCA certification.
Once harvested, honey samples are sent to an independent laboratory in Islamabad. This laboratory is called Honey Research Institute operating under NARC.
A second batch of samples is sent to our internal laboratory which is registered with PSQCA. In our state of the art laboratory, we check honey of adulteration through various tests, such as:
- Electrical Conductivity
- Ash Test at 600C
- Thermal Stability Test
- Glucose and Fructose Test
- Pollen Density Test
- HMF Test
- Sucrose Adulteration Test
We carry out these tests and prepare reports as per the SOPs of Quality Services International (Germany) requirements. Our test reports are accepted worldwide for an accuracy up to 3 decimal places.
Before packaging, we randomly send our batches to Quality Services International (Germany) Laboratory and National Food Lab (UAE).
We also spend a lot of time, effort and resources towards training and development of our beekeepers to International Standards. All our beekeepers are certified from our training academy. This is why, each time you order, we guarantee you a quality which is second to none.
Tap below to watch the video:
In order to view Lab Reports of all other variants, please email us at email@example.com