Bitter Gourd Pickle in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Simply the great food
Make your lunch and dinner healthy with the best form of this anti-diabetic vegetable.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BITTER GOURD PICKLE
- Anti-Diabetic: Bitter Gourd is a famous, time-tested anti-diabetic used by diabetic people for centuries. The recent studies have shown the rich presence of phyto-nutrient named polypeptide-P, a plant-insulin which keeps the sugar levels in the blood low. In addition to this, the vegetable is also comprised of a hypoglycemic compound, named charantin, which turns glucose into a chain of non-sugar form to make it available only when needed.
- Stimulates digestion: This amazing vegetable also stimulates digestion throughout its presence, in every part of our digestive system. This, in turn, improves the appetite and get rid of constipation problems.
- Anti-cancerous: New studies are reporting the anti-cancerous properties of bitter gourd. Make sure that Bitter Gourd is on your plate at least once a week to ensure fitness.
Honey is harvested by our trained and certified beekeepers under our supervision and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) of International Standards.
We spend a lot of time, effort and resources towards training and development of our beekeepers to International Standards.
We are UAE Food Municipality and Pakistan Standards for Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) certified company. It is illegal to sell honey in Pakistan without PSQCA certification.
Once harvested, honey samples are sent to an independent laboratory in Islamabad. This laboratory is called Honey Research Institute operating under NARC.
A second batch of samples is sent to our internal laboratory which is registered with PSQCA. In our state of the art laboratory, we check honey of adulteration through various tests, such as:
- Electrical Conductivity
- Ash Test at 600C
- Thermal Stability Test
- Glucose and Fructose Test
- Pollen Density Test
- HMF Test
- Sucrose Adulteration Test
We carry out these tests and prepare reports as per the SOPs of Quality Services International (Germany) requirements. Our test reports are accepted worldwide for an accuracy up to 3 decimal places.
Before packaging, we randomly send our batches to Quality Services International (Germany) Laboratory and National Food Lab (UAE).
We also spend a lot of time, effort and resources towards training and development of our beekeepers to International Standards. All our beekeepers are certified from our training academy. This is why, each time you order, we guarantee you a quality which is second to none.
Tap below to watch the video:
In order to view Lab Reports of all other variants, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order without Honey Dipper
Go green with Simply the Great and save 5% when you order without honey dipper.