Black Seed Oil زيت الحبة السوداء
Simply the great food
Regular price Rs.1,400
- 100% Cold-Pressed
- Heat Free Extra Virgin First Press
- Solvent Free and Hexane Free
- Alcohol Free and Preservative Free
- Unrefined and Unprocessed
- Vegan and Naturally Gluten Free
- Third Party Lab Tested and Verified
Ingredients: Freshly cold-pressed and unrefined virgin Black Seeds (Nigella Satvia) Oil (also known as Kalonji Oil in Urdu)
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablespoon, twice a day only. If using for the first time, start with half a tablespoon (with water) and gradually increase over few days.
Black seed oil has shown promise in treating some of the most common health conditions, including high blood pressure and asthma. It also shows strong antifungal activity against Candida albicans — yeast that can overgrow in the body and lead to candidiasis. Examples of other black seed oil health benefits include:
- Reducing high blood pressure: Taking black cumin seed extract for two months has been shown to reduce high blood pressure in people whose blood pressure is mildly elevated.
- Reducing high cholesterol: Taking black seed oil has been shown to reduce high cholesterol. It’s high in healthy fatty acids that can help you maintain healthier cholesterol levels. Examples of these fatty acids include linoleic acids and oleic acid. The levels of the oils can vary depending on where the black seeds are grown. People may also see results when consuming the crushed seeds.
- Improving rheumatoid arthritis symptoms: Taking oral black seed oil may help to reduce inflammatory rheumatoid arthritis symptoms.
- Decreasing asthma symptoms: The anti-inflammatory effects of black seed oil may extend to improving asthma symptoms. Its effect in reducing inflammation in the airways may also help with bronchitis symptoms.
- Reducing stomach upset: Eating black seeds or taking black seed oil is associated with relieving stomach pain and cramps. The oil can help to reduce gas, stomach bloating, and the incidence of ulcers as well.
Black seed oil is also thought to have anticancer properties. It may help fight against skin cancers when applied topically.
Black seed oil has several applications and benefits for problematic skin conditions. The oil is found in many health foods stores and pharmacies. Examples of applications for beauty and skin include:
- Acne: According to the Journal of Dermatology & Dermatologic Surgery, applying a lotion prepared with 10 percent black seed oil significantly reduced the incidence of acne after two months. Those who participated in the study reported 67 percent satisfaction.
- Hydrating hair: Black seed oil can be applied to human hair to soften it and promote shine.
- Psoriasis: Applying black seed oil has been shown to reduce the incidence of psoriasis plaques.
- Softening skin: Black seed oil has been added to oils and moisturizers to improve skin moisture and hydration.
- Wound healing: Application of black seed oil has been shown to reduce inflammation and the presence of bacteria to aid in wound healing. While it doesn’t seem to be helpful in growing new collagen fibers, it does stimulate other growth factors to help the body create new, healthy skin.
Remember, black seed oil shouldn’t replace prescription treatments that a doctor may give you. But it does have some beauty benefits that can work in addition to these treatments to enhance your skin.
Honey is harvested by our trained and certified beekeepers under our supervision and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) of International Standards.
We spend a lot of time, effort and resources towards training and development of our beekeepers to International Standards.
We are UAE Food Municipality and Pakistan Standards for Quality Control Authority (PSQCA) certified company. It is illegal to sell honey in Pakistan without PSQCA certification.
Once harvested, honey samples are sent to an independent laboratory in Islamabad. This laboratory is called Honey Research Institute operating under NARC.
A second batch of samples is sent to our internal laboratory which is registered with PSQCA. In our state of the art laboratory, we check honey of adulteration through various tests, such as:
- Electrical Conductivity
- Ash Test at 600C
- Thermal Stability Test
- Glucose and Fructose Test
- Pollen Density Test
- HMF Test
- Sucrose Adulteration Test
We carry out these tests and prepare reports as per the SOPs of Quality Services International (Germany) requirements. Our test reports are accepted worldwide for an accuracy up to 3 decimal places.
Before packaging, we randomly send our batches to Quality Services International (Germany) Laboratory and National Food Lab (UAE).
We also spend a lot of time, effort and resources towards training and development of our beekeepers to International Standards. All our beekeepers are certified from our training academy. This is why, each time you order, we guarantee you a quality which is second to none.
Tap below to watch the video:
In order to view Lab Reports of all other variants, please email us at email@example.com